Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stuff-you-find-in-your-pocket Monster

This is a new piece I've been working on. It's only about 2 1/2 inches tall, and it's a keychain. I've been calling it the "Stuff-you-find-in-your-pocket Monster"... (I'm also working on some packaging for him, so I'll post that once it's ready.)

Here is some progress. He's pretty much just a blob dressed in random things you would find in your pocket. (So he is naked in the picture above..) I can safely say I have found all of these things in my pocket before.
(Above) A side view..
(Above) A back view.
And this is what he looks like head on.

Stuff-you-find-in-your-pocket Monster contains:
2 Tootsie roll wrappers (Lemon and Cherry flavored)
1 pop tab
1 match
2 thumbtacks
2 nails
16 cents
6 buttons
2 different headache medications
1 bank slip (pretty low balance..)
1 stamp
1 straw wrapper wad
1 pencil
1 CVS card
1 earring
1 Q-tip
1 paperclip
1 key
1 movie ticket
1 snickers wrapper
1 fabric sticker
6 centimeters
4 digits of my phone number
1 Gum wrapper
A bunch of string
and 3 fish eyes (now, I have never found those in my pocket, but how else would he see?)

Happy Hunting..

3 comments:

  1. This is so creative, I've just found your blog and it's amazing- I'm completely taken with it x

    ReplyDelete